Introducing Partners: Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business Maribor (OOZ Maribor).
Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business Maribor (OOZ Maribor) is a person of public law and an independent professional-business organization that works on the region of municipalities: Maribor, Duplek, Hoče-Slivnica, Rače-Fram, Miklavž na Dravskem polju and Starše.
The OOZ Maribor is runned by its members that are elected on the elections. Organs of the chamber are: Assembly, managing committee, supervisory committee, president.
Numeric show of the craft in Maribor:
On the 01.12.2013 there were enlisted in the craft registry: 1767 craft works.
Execution of public authorizations:
- issuing of craft permissions, resolutions, provisions, running of crafts register, admitting of licence applications, examination for the award of a master’s degree
- OOZ Maribor is an entry point of e-VEM (All on one point)
- general, specialist advisory
- Collaboration at profession education, education of members/ consultation, seminars, courses, …
- Collaboration in performing of examinations for the award of a master’s degree, education of employees
- Informing about the financial sources and collaboration with funds and banks.
Promotion of members and of Chamber itself:
- collaboration of members and Chamber on specialized domestic and foreign fairs,
- Abroad business meetings,
- Collaboration with Austrian – Slovene Chamber of Commerce
- Presentation of the chamber on the internet: www.ponudba-obrti.com/maribor
- Internet data base PONUDBA OBRTI – www.ponudba-obrti.com
Informing and reporting:
- monthly magazine “Naš poročevalec”
- branches catalogues and other publication editing
The OOZ Maribor also links its members by activity. Eighteen professional sections (successors of guilds) have been established for that purpose.
- Car Mechanics Section
- Construction Section
- Hairdressers and Cosmeticians Section
- Domestic Arts and Crafts Section
- Electricians Section
- Electronics and Mechatronics Section
- Energy Installations Section
- Florists and Gardeners Section
- Goldsmiths and Jewellers Section
- Metal Processing Section
- Opticians Section
- Photographs Section
- Retailers Section
- Textile Makers Section
- Tinsmiths and Roofers Section
- Tourism and Catering Section
- Transport Section
- Wood Section