Pécs used to be the European Capital of Culture in 2010t. The Chamber, similarly to this project, was coowner in the enterprise managing this huge project until 2009, therefore we were actively involved in the preparatory work of the ECC planning . The Chamber established a culture industry cluster in 2006 that permanently supports the activity of the city and its cultural institutions. The Chamber play a leading role in various creative/cultural projects including the Pécs Lexicon, the renovation of the Zsolnay statute (built heritage monument), and provide continuous help to creative industry enterprises.
Cooperation exchanges, organization of businessmen meetings: Arca Nova, B2Fair, I2Net, Global Cluster, CNCN -Central Europe project
Trade development, export training for SME’s: Intra, Enterprise Europe Network
Internationalization: Global Europe, Leonardo da Vinci, Euro Info Center
EU legislation concerning SME’s: SME Panel
R&D support services: Hungary for FP6, Enterprise Europe Network partner
Best practice – alternative energy: CBC HU-CRO/03/38.
Cluster development: CNCB project with Clusterland
A bunch of IP related projects:
Introduction of thematic competence of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya (CCIPB) chronological order:
- CCIPB has good working relationship with Hungarian Intellectual Property Office (HIPO, former name: Hungarian Patent Office) since 1995. CCIPB has been entitled as Intellectual Property Right Information Point for 7 years and providing services to the business sector.
- In 2007 CCIPB applied for funds and won PLATO+VIVACE+ project where long-term industrial property right strategies had to be developed for clients.
- From 2008 CCIPB provides IP services within Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business development and innovation support programme of the EU.
- CCIPB organizes Intellectual property right courses for clients and stakeholders (latest occasion: 2010)
- In the framework of a contract with Riglersystem Europe Ltd. it supports its clients by valuation methods so that they can maximize value of their intellectual assets.
back to partners